Welcome to SPO Sripts – your source of high quality PowerShell Scripts about M365 and SharePoint.
PowerShell is the language when it comes to automation of Microsofts collaboration products. In this blog I want to show you step by step how you can automate things with SharePoint PowerShell scripts. My aim is to democratize the automation so everybody can make their processes more efficient.
If you have any cases, where you think I should set up a blog post or you have feedback for me, contact me. I appreciate it.
In this Blog I am writing about SharePoint Server, SharePoint Online, Windows PowerShell and Azure AD.
Jump directly to the categories
Latest Posts – SharePoint PowerShell scripts
- Security of app registration in Azure Active DirectoryOriginally, I thought about writing an article about how to get SharePoint list items with Microsoft Graph API by PowerShell. But before doing this, I thought you should first need to know something about app registration in Azure Active Directory in this context. App registrations are really powerful, as you can raise any request if granted. In this article, I […]
- SharePoint Online: How to get all lists and librariesLearn how to get all lists and libraries with two PowerShell scripts to understand what is going on in your SharePoint tenant.
- Upload documents to SharePoint with PowerShell solutionLearn how to upload documents to SharePoint with PowerShell. Integrating different systems to SharePoint can be achieved easily with this.
- SharePoint Site Usage: Get active Sites for last 6 months with PowerShellWhen migrating our SharePoint to SharePoint Online, it can be really hard to separate the wheat from the chaff. SharePoint Site usage helps you find, what is actually used in your current farm. SharePoint farms grow by new projects and with the change of structures. If you want to have an overview, it is every time a good idea, to get rid of old stuff.
- SharePoint get all sites and subsites PowerShell scriptSharePoint sites are created very fast. With a few clicks, admins and users can create dozens of sites and subsites. Since it is so easy to create sites, we as admins should have an overview, what is going on at our SharePoint environment. I wrote scripts for this purpose to get all sites and subsites of your SharePoint, so you can trim your SharePoint to your business needs. You will find a script for SharePoint Server and SharePoint Online.
- SharePoint PowerShell add site collection administratorWhen you administer the SharePoint, you might need access to all sites. I have provided a collection of PowerShell scripts, so you can access all sites after running a script
- Business Process Automation: How to make customers happyBusiness process automation can help you to design a more efficient organization. With business process automation, you can guide your users through your processes, so your users know what to do and when to do it. In this article, I want to show you my key success factors, to make your customers happy. I also have talked in the PowerShell […]
- Run PowerShell script | a clear tutorial made for beginnersEvery journey starts with the first step. PowerShell is the langauge, when it comes to task and configuration automation. In this article I want to cover a basic: How to start a PowerShell Script.
- SharePoint Downloader | Comfortable file download in 2 stepsIn this article, you’ll learn how to download SharePoint files in the GUI and with PowerShell. I also provide my tool, the “SharePoint Downloader” – a ready-to-run script, which you can use to download your SharePoint files.